Living in Florida, you have to prepare for hurricane season. While mother nature is relentless, there are things you can do to prepare your home for the devastation of hurricanes and other detrimental tropical storms. Equipping your home with hurricane windows can be the difference between keeping you, your home, and your loved ones safe, and we’re here to help!
At Phoenix Windows & Doors we help homes and businesses in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, and the surrounding areas in Broward County prepare for hurricanes and other tropical storms with hurricane impact windows and storm windows that reduce the risk of perils. By working with your needs and your budget, we arm you with the impact-resistant windows that keep you safe!
Hurricane Proof Windows
Hurricane windows, also known as hurricane-proof windows, are essential for Florida homes and businesses. Fashioned from laminated glass, hurricane windows are made from two layered panels that reduce risks of shattering. Engineered for durable use, hurricane impact windows are designed to withstand extreme conditions such as tropical storms and Category-5 hurricanes.
Benefits of Hurricane Windows
In addition to their durability and anti-shattering function, these unique storm windows also provide other benefits that are desirable to homeowners and businesses:
- Hurricane windows improve the security of homes and buildings with their durable design that’s essentially break-in free.
- Hurricane windows can soundproof your home or business, reducing bothersome, and unwanted noise.
- Hurricane windows offer an additional layer of insulation, keeping the heat in when desired, and ensuring that cool air doesn’t seep out.
- Hurricane windows provide protection from harmful UV rays that not only heat your home but ruin your furniture with sun damage.
- Hurricane windows are an attractive alternative to shutters due to their design. While keeping your home or business protected, you can get a front-row seat to mother nature.
Storm Windows that are Impact Resistant
Hurricanes are not the only threat that Florida homeowners and businesses need to worry about. Tropical storms, tornadoes, floods, and other coastal-born storms can threaten the safety of individuals and the integrity of structures.
At Phoenix Windows & Doors, we help residents in Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Broward Country, and the surrounding areas safeguard their homes and businesses with quality storm windows that combat the dangers of natural disasters. With our experts on the job, your storm windows will be installed correctly the first time around to ensure optimal protection. From Assura storm windows to other impact-resistant window solutions, it’s our privilege to provide you with the windows that keep you safe at a price you can afford!
Phoenix Windows and Doors has the advantage when providing homeowners and businesses with top-quality impact-resistant windows (and doors):
- Licensed, Insured & Experienced – We are no fly-by-night company, we have been in this industry for over 25 years and are fully licensed and insured.
- Financing – With Ygrene, financing hurricane windows is simple, easy, and cost-effective. Some homeowners qualify for up to 100% financing for impact-resistant windows, with typically lower monthly payments than traditional credit-based financing.
- Local Showroom – Stop by our Pompano Beach showroom and SEE the windows and doors before you buy. Explore all the types of windows and styles available that will make your home or business not only safer but more beautiful as well!
- Customer Service – We’re only one phone call click away from providing expert industry knowledge and fast-friendly service. Call today! 954-876-1787