One of the most exciting changes you will ever make to your house is a kitchen remodel design. With the decorative elements from backsplash tiles, countertops, appliance finishes, hardware, lighting and more, your kitchen dictates the style of your home and you. Meanwhile, the function of your kitchen reflects your life. Do you need good flow for family hustling through? Room for guests to linger? Stations for homework? Are appliances and equipment fit for a gourmet chef?
When considering a kitchen remodel from Boynton Beach to Fort Lauderdale, Phoenix Windows & Doors is your top choice. Whether you are looking for a full kitchen remodel design that includes moving walls and adding exterior windows or is interested in giving your kitchen an updated look with new counters and cabinets, Phoenix Windows & Doors is your home remodeling expert. Homeowners in Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, and Pompano Beach benefit from their extensive experience in home remodeling including complete overhauls or superficial changes in surfaces.
Chances are if you’ve started researching kitchen designs or have been watching remodeling shows you’ve seen enough different designs to make your head spin. You may find the type of kitchen design that calls to you changes from day to day. Here are some basic styles to help you narrow what will work for you to create your dream kitchen. Best of all, if you find you don’t silo into one design approach, you can incorporate your favorite elements to create your own unique style.
When you see a kitchen that is sleek and stylish that shouts out modern, you are looking at a contemporary kitchen remodeling design. These often are attractive to homeowners who are looking for a design that is clean, uncluttered and simple.
- Practical storage solutions putting many countertop items out of view
- The illusion of a larger space with a sleek design
- Practical for any size space from large to small
- Modular cabinets and appliances designed to fit together seamlessly
- Easy to clean, no nooks or decorative features to work around
- Upgrade options such as high gloss or shine
A traditional kitchen remodeling design will fit in the surrounding house without standing out as a separate design feature. While guests may notice things like glass front cabinets or carved corner posts, the kitchen gives off a familiar feeling of warmth and comfort. Slight design features provide a personalized feel.
- Natural materials like wood, granite, glass, and marble
- Small touches such as beadboard or vintage style hardware
- Wood cabinets either showing natural grain or painted
- Backsplash tile that compliments the kitchen’s look without making a bold statement
- Moldings and other detailing on cabinets
- Neutral colors from floor to cabinets to counters and backsplash
If you are caught in between traditional and contemporary, a transitional kitchen remodeling design will work for you. Take your favorite elements from both designs and make something that triumphs for you. Maybe clean and smooth lines using wood. Or, fresh and updated but warm and inviting.
- A mix of natural and manmade materials – wood cabinets with a cement counter
- Neutral pallet to tone down unique and nontraditional features
- Smooth cabinetry without carvings, reliefs, molding or hardware
- Fixtures with contemporary finishes
- Geometric lines to offset curves in natural materials
Choosing and starting a kitchen remodeling design is a big undertaking. Make sure the company you decided to work with is licensed, insured and experienced with remodeling from stud-to-stud to ensure your new kitchen will last as long as your house will. Phoenix Windows and Doors has been working in the Palm Beach and Broward communities of Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach and Fort Lauderdale for over 25 years. Our professional planners will come to you for a free in-home consultation and guide you through the first steps as well as provide ideas for what you’re looking for.
Contact us today to get started on your dream kitchen.